We are a custom, close tolerance, growth oriented job shop, specializing in industrial tooling, metal stamping and injection molding located in La Crosse, Wisconsin. We offer a clean work environment with competitive wages and benefits package, including medical/dental insurance and a retirement plan.
To apply for a position below:
Send resume to: 124 Division St. La Crosse, WI 54601
- Email to email@example.com
- Stop by to fill out an application
Current Employment Opportunities
Quality Assurance Inspector
Trueline Inc. is seeking a full-time, first shift Inspector; responsible for working with production, set-up and tooling personnel to measure product characteristics, and process capabilities. Performs various inspection activities per established procedures and/or instructions. Performs required calibrations of measurement equipment using Gage Management software, and coordinates external calibration services. Conducts capability studies and measurement system analysis as required. Performs internal audits as assigned per established schedule. Aggressively supports Quality Management System in daily activities.
- 5+ years general quality experience (inspection and testing, metrology) preferred
- Familiarity with Quality Management System standards
- Working knowledge of SPC
- Blueprint Reading/GD&T
- Knowledge of Minitab, statistical process control software
- Experience in the use and application of measurement tools
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Internal Audit training
- ASQ certification preferred (CMI or CQT)
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Must abide by company dictated Personal Protection Equipment requirements
- Able to use Microsoft Office and Excel
- Responsible for general housekeeping activities
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to create and send customer inspection report forms
- Good work history and pre-employment drug screening required.
To apply send resume to: 124 Division St. La Crosse, WI 54601 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trueline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination in employment because of race, color, religion, sex or national origin. Federal law also prohibits other types of discrimination such as age, citizenship, disability, veteran status, attainment of benefits, and participation in union activities. The laws of most states and many localities also prohibit some or all of the above types of discrimination as well as some additional types including but not limited to, discrimination based upon ancestry, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, or source of income. The Fair Credit Reporting Act imposes restrictions with respect to information obtained from a consumer reporting agency, including but not limited to information regarding credit data, personal character, general reputation and mode of living.
This list, however, is not exhaustive of the grounds on which discrimination is prohibited.
Trueline Inc. is committed to working as a team, which includes our employees, customers and suppliers, in order to provide our customers with the highest level of satisfaction. The customer is the focus of every activity and it is our goal to provide products and services that exceed our customers' expectations.